Site Use Policies
- The registered user and their household ("User") may access courses using the same login. Do not share logins with people outside of your household.
- All of our content is copyrighted. No videos or written text may be downloaded or copied for sale or distribution. The content is sold for personal use only. Other professional trainers may not duplicate our course curricula or lessons in their own practice. All intellectual property rights are reserved to Hands Full Dog Training, LLC.
- Violations of the usage policy may result in course access being revoked, or further legal action.
- Course registration expires after one year. Registration cannot be extended due to unforeseen circumstances.
- We stand by our work. For our interactive courses, if you complete all of your video uploads and receive coaching and are unable to achieve the expected specific behavioral results for more than 25% of your submissions, we will offer a full refund of your payment after review by our training director. If a refund is given, access to your course will be removed.
- We are not able to offer refunds on self-guided courses, and all sales are final.
- Hands Full Dog Training, LLC will provide training recommendations in order to impart contemporary animal behavior knowledge. Successful companion pet programs depend on a combination of learned skills on the part of pet and owner. Behavior is not static; an animal will not continue to perform even trained behaviors without ongoing practice. Hands Full Dog Training, LLC will make every reasonable effort to help you attain goals but makes no guarantee of performance on the part of your pet as a result of providing professional dog training. Therefore, general dissatisfaction with your dog's behavior is not an exception to our refund policies.
- Obedience training may be an activity in which damage or injury to dog(s) and/or persons may occur. Users of this site will assume full financial/moral responsibility for the actions of their own dog(s) during any training recommended by Hands Full Dog Training, LLC. Users further acknowledge that during recommended training their dog(s) may be exposed to a variety of environmental conditions which include, but are not limited to, vehicular travel, interaction with people and other animals, exposure to adverse weather, and exposure to areas with crowds and all types of traffic.
- Hands Full Dog Training, LLC will endeavor to offer only sound, safe, and responsible training and training instructions. However, Users recognize that Hands Full Dog Training, LLC is not responsible for any unintentional errors, omissions, or incorrect assertions. Users understand that the recommendation of any other product or service is not a guarantee of their satisfaction with that product or service, and Hands Full Dog Training, LLC is not responsible for any dissatisfaction, harm or damage relating to purchase of materials mentioned in the course..
- Users agree that they, their heirs, assignees, and legal representatives will not make claim against, sue, or attach the property of Hands Full Dog Training, LLC for injury or damage done to or by dog(s) resulting from action or negligence, however caused, by Hands Full Dog Training, LLC. Users forever release Hands Full Dog Training, LLC from any and all liability and demands which they and their heirs, assignees and legal representatives may have or may hereafter have for injury or damage to or by dog(s), and assume all risks thereof.
- Users hereby agree to mediate and/or arbitrate any misunderstanding that may arise pursuant to the terms contained herein. In any action or proceeding arising out of this agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reimbursement of costs and legal fees.
Last modified: Tuesday, 14 December 2021, 9:10 AM